Full-service financial advice including estate and tax planning
At Paradigm Financial Advisors, we believe your financial plan should be holistic and include investment management, tax management, and estate planning. Without these vital components, you are likely missing opportunities to save on taxes and generate better results.
Our unique service helps you accomplish more:
- You don’t simply work with one financial advisor. You get a full team including a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and are able to take advantage of the seamless access to our in-house estate planning attorneys and our CPAs.
- Together, you get the benefit of well-rounded financial advice.
- Your team helps you with all aspects of your financial life, from research and strategy formulation to implementation.
- Your team is always available to help you address any financial questions or challenges.
Service You Won’t Outgrow
As your wealth grows, you usually need more help, not less. With our expert team, we’ve got you covered. No need to change firms as your wealth increases.
We provide a full range of services:
- Investment management
- Comprehensive wealth planning
- Proactive tax and estate planning
- Business and succession planning (and related services)
Keeping You Informed
Along with getting the right service, you also need to be kept informed. There’s nothing worse than not feeling confident about your money.
With Paradigm Financial Advisors, you’ll find the opposite: we stay in almost constant communication with you. We’re easy to reach and you’re kept proactively informed.
What can you expect?
- We’ll meet with you as frequently as you’d like
- Meetings can be in person or virtual if that’s more convenient
- You’ll receive regular updates from us by email and phone
- We’ll send you quarterly performance reports
- We will return your calls/emails on the same day
Then, we’re on call to help you. With our unlimited support, you can contact us whenever you need help…for no extra charge.