Services designed to help you grow your wealth
At Paradigm Financial Advisors, we know that wealth is not a goal in itself…what’s important is that you achieve your real dreams. So we provide comprehensive wealth planning so you can get on track to the life that you want.
Our comprehensive wealth planning services are designed to:
- Help you grow your wealth
- Reduce taxes
- Protect your assets
- Provide financial security for your family now and in generations to come.
Most importantly, our services include tax planning and estate planning.
To help you achieve all of that, we have assembled an expert team. Our team consists of two attorneys, a CPA/tax specialist, and other financial professionals with advanced degrees and certifications including:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT® (CPA®)
- CERTIFIED TRUST AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR® (CTFA®)
- ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY™ (AIF®)
This combined expertise, working together on your behalf, helps us provide a much broader range of services than other firms.
Comprehensive Wealth Planning Services
All The Wealth Planning Services You’ll Ever Need:
- Financial statements and cash flow planning
- Retirement planning
- Tax reduction strategies
- Multigenerational Dynasty Trust planning
- Asset protection planning
- Social security optimization
- Tax bracket maximization strategies
- Insurance analysis and private placements
- Negotiating luxury home and car purchases
- Independent trustee services
- Special needs trusts
- Hedging concentrated stock positions
- Stock option planning
- Roth conversion analysis
- Family meetings and financial education
- Business succession planning
- Key employee retention planning
- Reducing taxes on business sales
- Private equity investments
- Charitable trusts and private foundations
- Estate administration services
- Planning for the care of elderly parents
Estate and Tax Planning Included
Consistent tax and estate planning can provide you with opportunities to save on taxes, now and later. But with many financial advisors, tax planning is not a regular part of their services. With some, it’s not even part of the service at all.
But at Paradigm Financial Advisors, it’s all included.
Learn more about our tax and estate planning services.